Happy official first day of Spring! How was your weekend? I’ve been in total workaholic mode lately getting ready to launch a passion project of mine this week (!!), so I thought I’d take some time today before an even crazier week begins to relax, re-paint my toenails turquoise (always turquoise!), catch up on reading blogs and spend a few moments sharing some of the many beautiful things I’ve been loving lately. Let’s get to it…
- The pretty pineapple vase above is a DIY project I discovered from Clo by Clau and I really want to use this idea for our tropical-themed wedding next year. (I’ve been saving all of my tropical wedding ideas on Pinterest here!)
- Loved these tips on how to take better pictures from Cup of Jo, especially getting up close to your subject which is one that I always like to use on my Instagram.
- The new book ‘You are Enough’ from Cassie Mendoza-Jones looks amazing! Cassie says this book is for you if… “you feel like you’re never doing enough, if you always compare yourself to others, and if you ever feel drained and depleted from pushing yourself to your limits.” Hands up anyone?
- How to turn your creative outlets into a priority and begin to Run Your Blog Like a Business from White Oak Creative.
- Are you curious about the power of crystals? We all know how beautiful they are, but my lovely client Luna Prosperity is now offering a free Crystal Discovery Reading to help you find the best crystals for your lifestyle (and I helped design the PDF!). I got one done for myself, and it was so well thought out & interesting to read!
- ….And new emoji balloons have arrived at Oh Happy Day! Need I say more?
Keepin’ it short & sweet today but I have a whole lot comin’ at you later this week! Stay tuned. xx